April 10, 2009

Mr & Mrs Abdul : The Wedding








The newly wed.It was a beautiful wedding, lovely bride and the..groom.(sorry Jay!)-don't you feel weird to compliment your guy friends?i do!haha!I didn't manage to snap alot, mainly because I was intimidated by some people haha coughcough lets just say I chickenedout -if there's such a word.I didnt make good use of Jalil's 18-70 lens either
  1. my hand were sweaty,camera was too heavy hence pictures were blur, mostly
  2. I was more comfortable with 50mm :|
Pictures from the night before wasn't good, body+lens+speedlight was heavy for me.Rugi betul!I learned 2 lessons
  1. I should've fill up my 4Gb card (I brought 8 Gb tsk tsk)
  2. I should learn more about other lens...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

camera apa ko pakai yang berat sgt ni?

fairy fairuz said...

D70s jek..tp lens + speedlight = berat!damn aku rase kena pakai glove lain kali haha.