May 5, 2009

It come and It goes

its beautifully made.the music.the direction.the cast.perfect.am listening while working, opposite of my usual screamo playlist.

you SHOULD watch.I kid you not.




there's more here. in case if you're wondering, the main cast is Nong Toom, the Beautiful Boxer.

ps: main reason why I think its a beautiful video apart from the reasons above is because, I'm glad she found herself. She, used to be he struggled to be what she is today, you should watch The Beautiful Boxer before this video and you'll understand. I'm Muslim and we knew it's a sin but push that aside, I think she deserves a good life. It's good to see she's comfortable with her new life. I just came back from Phuket, precisely Patong beach and if you've been there you'll know how it feels to be surrounded by the ladyboys every single day & you'll definitely question yourself (I know I did!).

I'm glad Nong Toom has a normal routine like us, and without selling herself. I've been following her story, back when she was he. Yes that long, back before The Beautiful Boxer, back when he was still himself with short hair,manly built body plus the make up.It stirred a havoc back then as I remember, she was a pretty boy.

I'm glad I found this.I really do.The only regret I have is, not capturing good shots of the children,the ladyboys, the people while I was there for 5 days.I want to go there again, and this time..to capture their faces perfectly on my lenses.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice. loved it. everything about it is beautiful. gonna check the rest of 'em later

fairy fairuz said...

yg shot kat mumbai pon nice.tp lagu ni lg menarik la, cause it's deep and mcm kena with the cast.haih

baru tgk 2 kat the site, cool la Dido wat camni, bg chance to infamous ppl to do her videos.