March 24, 2009

its here!weeeeee~



it's end of March.3 things I'm looking forward to till April/May

Kuala Lumpur Design Week
Aya Kato will be in town!cant wait to see her!ok that sounds wrong.no i'm not a lesbian.Studio 4C, Shun Kawakami, Black Design, Director Kobayashi,Troika + some well-known designers that I've never heard of haha coughcough.I GOT THE TICKETS !Basheer been generous, they gave 1 free ticket for the International Design Forum.2 tixs for the price of 1.awesomeness!plus I still have my student ID hah!double awesomeness [I've watched Kung Fu Panda too many times].yay me!! *does a happy dance ala Agumon* [don't tell me you've never heard of Agumon!]

*1st pic belongs to Aya Kato/ayakato.net*

Nadiya & Jalil's wedding
these 2 dear friends are getting married! :) woohoo!!counting the days...cant wait to see Abdul's face that night tralalala~

The Lion City
right, I dont have any shot of the Merlion, sue me.

oh right, the hubby will be back before the wedding.crap that means end of me conquering the bed!tsk tsk

ps: THANK YOU HANIE!see u see u!


2 comments:

Hanie said...

LOL gumbiranya dia XD Glad to be of help haha! event this awesome had to be shared :)

hah, baru teringat.. gambar kena upload iskk

fairy fairuz said...

yeaaa gambar2 berharga tu wajib upload!:p