March 12, 2009

sayonara

Clarke Quay,Singapore. Dec 2008.

the hubby left for a new life,new job down the south china sea yesterday by the crappy ol plane.i'll be joining him, pretty soon.25 this yr and still nowhere.shit.i wish for a better prospect over there.amin. i'm sorry, but i have to leave the comfort zone.the air here is choking me.

cant wait to shoot some random people on the street of clarke quay again.

turn me into a memory and head to the new ocean, somehow this comforts me.Thank you Kyo.

undecided (dir en grey)

Turn me into a memory and head to the new ocean
I wish you happiness from the heart
There is happiness behind the tears

but behind the tears
you are not there





6 comments:

Hanie said...

you iz moving to Singapura?

fairy fairuz said...

yup.nnti kalau u pegi sane, let me know?we'll prepare a guest room!:D

Hanie said...

Hahaha kebetolan memang pergi Singapore in May pon. Sebab ada concert Final Fantasy XD

But aaaaaa!! It means that Malaysia is going to lose a Fairy. uuuuuu

fairy fairuz said...

prolly i'll be going in May jugak, let alit settle the house dulu baru pegi muahaha!for now he's staying in Singapore, but we'll find an apartment in JB, near the 2nd link.Takde la hilang, but most probably I'll find a job in Spore so byebye Msian industry haha!amin

eh wht final fantasy concert? tell meeee!!

Hanie said...

I dah leave the details of the concert in ur FB inbox :)

alsoo...Hoi woman!! go read ur inbox for something concerning KLDW. I wanna know if u're going

fairy fairuz said...

hahaha!this comment hingy is a good way to save money from smsing :p

dah reply aa ur msg kat FB.cek cek!

cant go to the concert.prolly broke by May haha (new hse etc) tsk tsk.snap pictures for me eh!