March 31, 2009

this is not a rant/ramblings/dear diary entry.I needed to mark the date!

the day that I will always remember.Had a chat with idol, which lasted for awhile.(literally..I talked to her agent and he translated to her).And she asked her agent to snap a picture of us together.I was being silly tho..hubby did say that as well.Nervous around her which sounds funny as hell..heck she's only 1 yr older (and she's a female!). Felt intimidated by her reputation & talent, not her height.Didn't introduce myself..bah :| !oh well, despite the crappy morning, I had fun towards the end (minus sore throat and dehydration).Apart from mydreamcametruethatimet Aya Kato,I had the chance to ask opinions from Mr Jackson Tan & Mr Felix Ng, had a brief chat with Nathalie Fallaha (Hanie likes her hair) > check out her work!I've never came across good designers from the Middle East, this is totally exciting & neat stuff.I know I know, I'm such an ignorant, that part of the world never appeals to me that much except Morocco.

But I missed Shun Kawakami's appearance, he was part of yesterday's class (freaking expensive!).I'm glad that I saved munny (that's money in Kingdom Hearts language) for the event, which sacrificed lepaking with friends & restrain myself from shop.

visuals soon soon!


thanks for readin,g I know this is pure crap :D hell, it's my thoughts so sheesh.

ps : some random thoughts.If Italians can have Japanese nicknames, eg: Director Kobayashi & Tokidoki, why can't we? we are Asians after all!:D

No comments: