June 9, 2010

dozing green






I do not know how they do this but it's freaking cool!






mmmm blood

"Oh no not another Dir en grey related post".Cough shut up cough.Unfortunately my darling desktop is full of them..I mean stuff related to Diru.An award winning pv, this one.I kid you not.Won the MTV "Headbangers Ball".Yup.Oh I'm not gonna say the artistic value of the video, but some points that it's one of my favourites:

+ silhouette silhouette & more silhouette !you don't like silhouette ? boo
+ the stop motion!you should know by now I love this animation
+ the pretty video background.sure it's not all pretty flowers or landscapes, but I find 'em pretty anyways.

The video featuring some cells from a horror manga "The Drifting Classroom", from mangaka Kazuo Umezu.Read an interview, somewhere Kaoru mentioned something along these lines "kids these days do not appreciate good mangas". Yea they themselves chose this to be in the video. Kaoru ji-chan (Uncle Kaoru), I read them!It's indeed a haunting manga, not at all pleasant :|

2 comments:

Despairlost said...

u don't know how they did that? go watch the making off! theres a old japanese women sit on the studio while project her face on kyo's face, must see.

fairy fairuz said...

no I don't.I have no clue what kind of projection is that, thanks for the info.Must find the making of, guess I missed that.