June 12, 2010

かわいい/ kawaii posts



I like this scene!he looks..retarded haha!and what's up with the moustache..

mmmm...lipring


There's 3 prominent male singers on the JRock scene, well only 3 I know of, they certainly have HUGE fangirls base.Inoran doesn't count, there are males idolizing him too.Hyde, Gackt & this guy - Miyavi.JPop obviously has more, but I ...don't care.I never know about this guy's music..all I know his fangirls are among the scariest people on earth (ok I exaggerate but you get the point).I kid you not.His marriage caused major uproar all over the world wide web.Poor fella, his wife is so pretty!...I never liked his ridiculous androgynous image.I don't deny he's ridiculously good looking too - less make up, the better.

So someone on LJ suggested one of his songs to me - oh hey this guy is not bad!I might actually get one of his cds -CDJapan loves me, very much so.He's good, I kinda like his raspy voice.The way he's playing the guitar too..well he has his own style.Anyway, this song is so cute!I'm not sure what's it about..a vampire in love? The best part about the pv, a JRocker playfully dancing along Spanish (somewhat) tune - you don't see that everyday.So now I know why Miyavi's fangirls go crazy over him..that settled my curiosity.I couldn't find what's good about Hyde/Gackt though.

this & boku wa kuma definitely goes into the Ipod, cure for Monday blues : especially in-the-MRT-you-see-unshaven-armpits-to work.oh the horror...

2 comments:

nadiya said...

ohh loving the moustache :P

fairy fairuz said...

hahah!comel gile kan!:D