June 15, 2010

pretty pretty album art

Muse: Origin of Symmetry [ not a Muse fan but this cover rocks ]
Death Cab for Cutie : Something about Airplanes [ blue is one of my favourite color ]
Bjork : Greatest Hits [ love the quirky illustration! ]
Kannivalism : Helios [ the pic is kinda small but the details are..too awesome to describe.sigh ]
Damien Rice : O [ love the simplicity of the cover ]
Inoran : Watercolor [ awesome photography.it's so pretty that I have to wrap my cd carefully ]
mink : prologue [ I envy people who can do flowy beautiful illustration/vector art ]
mucc : kyuutai [ you can never go wrong with monochrome + red ]
MONO : Hymn to the Immortal Wind [ water is my fav element ]
Dir en grey : Uroboros [ the best cover art by Dir en grey.the details are too..blardy hell! ]

On a second thought, this post is rather bias (towards Japanese designers) eh ? O well..unintended to do so :|

No comments: