December 23, 2009

鼓動



yea kid, you've got a jail to go to
the bishounens

expressive





favourite scene
this one too
definitely a fav!
*squeals* Kaoru-san's sexy tattoo "Despair of the Fault"








the sexy screamo part
Die looks good in red, always

鼓動 / Kodou - my jaw literally dropped when I first saw this video. First thought - THEY HAVE MATURED!and it made me a loyal fan girl ever since. Not to mention the song itself is sexy. The screamo part. The heavy guitar riff & distortion. The screamo again.Till today I still have this song as my ring tone. Kyo is a great performer.

Why this video is awesome -

  • The video tells a story.
  • The editing is superb, it's a fast jump cut. Hella lot of work.
  • Camera angles - can't have a better word for how much I'm liking the cinematography in here.
  • The lighting - loved how some parts are silhouettes of them rocking.
  • The song (duh!)
  • The story - homicidal teenager. Wait, yea pretty common nowadays but it's pretty much the connection between this and 朔 Saku sums up how much I loved the storyline.period.
  • did I mention this one too from Hiroyuki Kondo ?
Basically the story : the girl was raped. she hanged herself.the boy found her dead.they found him with the dead body...now you know why.朔 Saku video is about him.

No comments: