December 30, 2009

thank you for the memories







wanted a brow ring because of him, Inoran.tsk tsk





sniffles




cutie Inoran was chubby back then

the last video from my first ever JRock icon, Luna Sea. They disbanded in 2000. I (literally) depressed when I heard the news. I wouldn't say it's my fav music video, but this is best I've seen from them.Since it's nearly 2010..so yea last post for the year. After them, I discovered a few others, Dir en grey included. They taught me Japanese through their music, expanded to art, culture & language.let's not forget FOOD. ありがとう, Luna Sea.

皆様のご健康をお祈り申し上げます ! Minasama no gokenkou o oinori moushiagemasu (Wishing everyone good health)

2 comments:

Port said...

rajin gile ko screen cap

fairy fairuz said...

aha!dunno why tho, prolly cause aku suke sgt2 haha!:p oh plus i find it 'therapeutic', to blog this way.funny right ?