September 24, 2010

hello dear my bride








I dare say this man can pull off any looks without looking gay-ish

Uruha & his trademark pout
look how Ruki's outfit contrasted with the rest of them.


This is my favourite pv to watch in the MRT.I could watch this on repeat.Somehow, it always inspires me on the way to work.It definitely has to do with the scheme color (plus the song of course).For people who knew me, they'd say "this is so you".I tried to play around with different color tones, more vibrant, more hues but each time I failed.I would always (unintentionally) play with the same color tone on every(almost) single piece of work I did.Recently I was supposed to color correct a trailer for a reality tv show that's gonna be pitched for Bio channel.I was going for warm kinda feeling, but somehow..there, I did it again.By the time I realized I was like 'oh shit, this again', it was too late.Fortunately the director liked it, phew.It's almost like a trademark, my friends immediately recognized my works.I need more colors in my life, if anyone can help me to cure this matter please tell me how to.There, one solid reason why I liked this video very much.Wait, I loved it.That and the ballerina, it reminds me of Slipknot's Vermillion pv.

2 comments:

thegeekybunnie said...

Gorgeous pics... love the gothic lolita feel. :) I've tagged you for a blog award dear! Layan only if you want hehe. Miss you lots. *hugs*

fairy fairuz said...

eh blog award?waa I need to stalk your blog today!

miss you too lembu!