September 23, 2010

thousand cranes


something sexy about Uruha's eyes & hair









something about men in black & white tailored suit & windy gloomy day

I've been meaning to post something else but..The song was given to my husband a day after the funeral.I was quite surprised, coming from him as he didn't listen much to JRock (except for Kyo's voice/Dir en grey).I knew this song existed but I've always preferred The Gazette's newer stuff.I didn't know why but I was really drawn to it the first time I heard it (without knowing the meaning behind it.).Maybe because I was numb & something about Ruki's voice.When I found out the translation & the deeper reason he created Chizuru, this instantly in my play list.I pictured the visual the first time I heard it & it was almost similar to what I've imagined.Water.A female.Black & white.Even down to the last shot of my favourite flower, calla lily.Maybe it was pure coincidence, or maybe the song instantly attached to me.Thanks to Ruki, my Kanji improved & my Japanese vocabulary expanded.It certainly sounds beautiful in Japanese.

No comments: